Thursday 30 June 2011

Big Fat Failure

Rules of emotional Eating: don't do it.

One simple rule, and I blew it. For about five days!!! Well, actually, only one day was emotional eating - Saturday was crappola, but then I went on holidays, and that was the end of that! I don't know anyone who can go away for a few days and not indulge.

Shut up if that person is you!!

So basically, as was promised, I have put on what I lost, and have started all over again.

Sigh.

This time, though, I'm doing it different, because my arse is wobbling like a plate of jelly and I don't really like that I'm losing muscle as well as fat. Not that I AM losing fat!!! So,. this is now the Dukan diet on steroids. Minus the steroids! I miss the gym, and I want to run, and I can barely even walk up a flight of stairs when I'm just eating protein.

So, welcome to week 2 of the Dukan diet, with the addition of toast, and gym. Let's see how this one goes! And NO holidays!!!!

Oh CRAP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment